Motor Vehicle Accidents
1. I need treatment for injuries from a car accident. Can you help me?
Yes, Dr. Wong treats patients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. Prior to starting treatment, the clinic will need to find out a few details about your claim. Please contact the clinic to book an appointment for treatment or to discuss the details of your claim.
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
2. I need treatment for an injury that happened at work. Can you help me?
Yes, Dr. Wong treats patients who have been injured in the workplace. Prior to starting treatment, the clinic will need to find out a few details about your claim. Please contact the clinic to book an appointment for treatment or to discuss the details of your claim.
Extended Health Insurance
3. How do I find out if my extended health insurance covers your treatments?
If you have coverage for dental and vision care, you likely have coverage for chiropractic treatments. You can find out through:
Specifically, you will want to know:
4. What is the process in submitting a claim for Custom Foot Orthotics?
First, find out if orthotics are covered, as outlined above. You will also want to ask the insurance company:
The claim can only be submitted once the orthotics have been paid in full and have been dispensed to you. When you receive your orthotics from Dr. Wong, you will receive all the required documentation.
5. How do I receive reimbursement for treatments that I receive?
When you come in for treatment, a receipt will be given to you when payment is received. You simply send in these receipts with a claim form to the insurance company for reimbursement.